Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In fairness, Santorum was my Senator for a while...

Remember these stats as you read this:Okay. The good news today is that Senator Larry Craig (R-Idaho and MSP) has kept his promise to retire at the end of his term. Several people asked me about that after this post.

The bad news is that this is a guy who wants to replace him:
Meet strawberry farmer Marvin "Pro-Life"Richardson who has legally changed his name to simply "Pro-Life" and is running for Craig's old seat. So much for subtly. I wonder what his stance (pun intended) is on the alternative minimum tax.

I really don't want to run a picture of him, so here he is on Crooks and Liars. Thankfully, this guy's goal this year is to get a whopping five percent of the vote rather than actually win. He does vow to keep trying every election cycle, though.

I just have to wonder why this dude has such an obsession with what women choose to do with their bodies.

This shirt says it all:

Chris

No comments: